Steve Marsh Design pride themselves on over 40 years’ experience in the signage industry and a team of skilled workers, who use teamwork to produce and install the best quality signs for their customers across the UK and abroad. As part of our continuing growth we now require a full time Production Administrator to join the current team of staff based in Whitfield, Dover.
Steve Marsh Design are looking for a polite and courteous member of staff, who is experienced as a first-point-of-contact for a business and is willing to learn new skills and procedures as required of the role.
• To answer the office phone, to emails, online web chats and on a face-to-face basis, as the customer’s first point of contact.
• To liaise and build a positive and reliable relationships with new and existing customers, answering all enquiries swiftly and ensuring excellent customer service at all times.
• To order and maintain levels of office supplies.
• To assist the General Manager in day-to-day running of signage production and installation, and to ensure all administrative duties are carried out for this including, job and installation worksheets are created.
• To acquire costings from suppliers and sub-contractors and to liaise with them, building strong, reliable relationships.
• To carry out the general business administration such as updating the holiday rota and organising employee timesheets for payroll.
• To assist the General Manager in quoting for clients work.
• To carry out the invoicing and chase overdue invoices with the assistance of the accounts department.
• Arranging credit card payments over the phone and arranging call backs receive from our website.
• To assist the General Manager with the creation of H&S files such as risk assessments and method statements.
The role requires flexibility and the ability to turn your skills to help others, to ensure that work is completed to tight deadlines through teamwork.
Skills and qualifications
• The individual should have good to excellent IT skills in the Microsoft package and email software are required. Knowledge of the Adobe CC package would be an advantage but not essential.
• The individual should have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• The individual will be self-motivated with a great attention to detail and accuracy.
• The individual will be a team player with good time management and the ability to remain calm under pressure and heavy workloads.
• The individual must hold a full, clean UK driving licence.
The contracted hours of this role are 40 hours a week, Monday to Friday. However, overtime hours may be required.
In return, we offer excellent career opportunities, manufacturer and in-house training, 28 day’s holidays (including Bank Holidays) rising to 35 days (depending how your O/T total),
Office Hours: Full Time 8 .00 – 4.30 Mon – FRI.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.