UK Central Offices Facilities Manager – Central Offices UK
Excellent career development, company caror allowance, discounted products and services and much more!
Your local pub, your favourite restaurant and your children’s school all have one thing in common – Brakes. There’s a lot of hungry mouths to feed out there, which is where you come in – to c ontinually improve the working environment and cost efficiency in line with legislation, whilst ensuring that our premises are fit for purpose to create an appropriate physical environment to allow colleagues to deliver our vision – to be our Customers’ most valued and trusted business partner. As a Facilities Manager, you’ll be r esponsible for all aspects of the facilities function across the UK Central Support Premises; namely offices in Kent, London and some regional contact centres.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities
• Lead all aspects of the facilities function at the Premises, including project work (refurbishment, fit-out, extensions etc)
• Take full ownership for all hard & soft facilities related matters at the Premises.
• Define the strategic plan for space utilization at each of the Premises.
• Identify, engage with and be a strategic partner to the key departmental stakeholders and chair routine planning / update meetings.
• Build strong relationship with Landlord / agent for each Premise.
• Financial, cost and budgetary control
• Manage the insurance survey process and ensure subsequent remedial works are undertaken.
• Responsible for the maintenance & upkeep of all plant & equipment at each Premise.
• Leads the Facilities function at the Premises through the hands-on management & development of the Facilities Team, including Reception.
• Ensure that Health & Safety, emergency procedures and guidelines are effectively communicated, administered and complied with.
This is a challenging and exciting role, where you will be able to really make a difference in delivering safe and compliant premises for our colleagues. Along with a real desire to live and breathe our values – Integrity, Inclusiveness, Teamwork, Excellence and Responsibility – you’ll need the following:
Knowledge, Skills, Experience Essential:
• A strong background in facilities management .
• A solid understanding of the FM environment, and experience in the management of internal multi skilled service delivery teams.
• Experience in delivery of both hard and soft services to a high standard.
• Proven experience of showing credibility when giving advice at senior management level on a range of facilities issues.
• Line management experience.
• Ability to communicate at all levels.
• Act on own initiative
• Negotiation skills
• Strong team player with a “can do” attitude and demonstrable commercial approach with good organisational, communication and written skills.
• Office 365 – minimum of intermediate Excel, Word, PowerPoint & Outlook.
• H&S qualification – IOSSH or NEBOSH
• Facilities Management related degree
• Member of the BIFM
• Educated to degree level.
What you’ll get:
• Competitive salary
• Company car or cash allowance
• Huge discount on all sorts of lovely food
• Generous holiday allowance, with option to purchase more
• Recognition awards and Incentives
• Real career opportunities – We’re part of Sysco – the Global leader in selling, distributing and marketing food products – so the opportunities really are endless!
• …and much more! There’s a lot on offer, so what are you waiting for?