Tender Process Administrator
Location: Hybrid Ashford – transport essential
Salary: depending on experience
This is a critical position within the Commercial Sales Dept, providing support to sales team.
You will be the first point of contact for all new tender requests coming into the department, therefore the role requires excellent attention to detail, flexibility and the ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team.
Primary Duties will include:
* Understanding and completing in depth Pre-Qualification Questionnaires (PQQs) to win new business and opportunities.
* Maintaining our PQQ database and ensuring that all company information, policy documentation and supporting product literature is kept up to date.
* Maintaining the company’s accreditations which will include paying renewals, keeping them up to date, completing internal forms and ensuring audits are organised as and when required.
* Supplier setups.
* Updating online portals, ensuring the company is approved with all relevant policies, certs etc.
* To log new tender enquiries that come into the company on the TM1 Database.
* Various other administrative duties within the sales office as required.
Traits and Experience
* Strong computer skills are crucial to carrying out duties effectively. In addition to a good working knowledge of Microsoft programs (Excel, Word etc.).
* Experience in completing PQQ’s would be beneficial however full training will be given.
* Previous experience in the busy Administration role with a strong focus on customer services delivery is essential.
Hours: 09.00 to 17.50 Monday to Friday, this is a hybrid role but office based training will be required for at least 4 weeks
We offer a competitive salary, free secure parking, staff discounts and a range of corporate membership discounts through medicash after 12 months of service. In addition to this and Inflation allowance of up to £160 a month is being given to all employees (reviewed in march 2023)
Please only apply if you fully match the skills and experience required. If you have not had contact from us within 72 hours of your application, due to receiving high volumes of applications, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.