Surveyor Manager | Full-time | Kent | £50,000
Immediate interviews available.
We are looking for Surveyor Manager to work with our client in Mid Kent on a permanent basis.
Are you a Surveyor Manager looking for a new job?
Do you want to find an exciting new Surveyor Manager opportunity with a market leading client?
Surveyor Manager job details include:
* Management of the Surveying team to ensure a top level of service.
* Undertake property surveys including schedule of works for tender.
* Provide quality assurance and management procedures
* Manage disrepair cases.
* Provide strategy for all assets
* Manage and appoint consultants as required
Surveyor Manager job requirements include:
* Member of RICS, CIOB or similar professional organisation
* Contract management skills
* NEBOSH in fire safety and risk management is beneficial but can be undertaken if successful in gaining the post.
What you’ll get in return
* Competitive salary
* Excellent benefits including pension
* Work with a market leading company
* Immediate start available
* Excellent career prospects
* Work from home
* Laptop and phone
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.