Role: Contracts Manager
Project: Social Housing (Painting / Refurbishment)
Salary: £40,000 – £50,000 + Benefits
Kenton Black is working with an award-winning property maintenance, refurbishment, and new build specialist across 21 Locations in the UK. They are a Social and Environmentally responsible family run business with over 124 years’ experience.
As a result of their success, they are seeking an enthusiastic Contracts Manager to South London and Kent.
• Assist in the preparation, processing and selection of estimates, bids and tenders.
• Assist in the development of the procurement programme.
• Assist in the presentation of the contract brief to the client
• Manage the selection and formation of site personnel teams (inc. sub-contractors) as determined by individual contracts.
• Manage site personnel, work activities and resources to meet the requirements of individual contracts.
• Control individual contract progress towards completion.
• Control individual contract budgets.
• Ensure all necessary contract documentation / reports are accurate and produced on time.
• Identify Social Value and Customer Service requirements for each contract and manage, deliver, and report against these commitments.
• Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role and sector.
• Holds the relevant qualifications.
• Must hold a current SMSTS or associated NVQ.
• Essential to have experience of Painting/Refurbishment contracts and working within Social Housing
• Passive Fire Protection experience extremely beneficial
• Must be an enthusiastic self-starter with confident communications skills.
• Confident IT skills, proficient in the use of MS Office.
• Must be flexible in hours of work and travel and hold a Full UK Driving Licence.
If you are experience please apply with your most up to date CV. For further questions please call the Birmingham Office and ask for Conner