39 Egerton Ave, Swanley, Hextable, Kent BR8 7LG, UK
Fawkes & Reece
A fast growing top 10 UK housing and construction company, with a wealth of successful experience in residential house building across the UK.
Our client are expanding their operation across London.
After strong performances throughout 2015 / 2016, they are creating new opportunities and will provide excellent progression for employees throughout the coming years.
Due to their increasing pipeline of work our client has asked us to support them in identifying high potential senior site managers to join their South London operations.
A Site Manager will report to an on site Project Manager, you will have autonomy to deliver your phase of 150+ units.
This iconic project will be completed to a high specification, a very good eye for detail and quality is essential. Due to the size and scope of this scheme the client is looking for experience from a well respected main contractor / developer. Preferably with high rise, major project experience.
The successful Site Manager for this role will be highly motivated and be able to work in a busy, pressurised environment and have proven experiences working to tight deadlines.
You will ideally be degree qualified and have experience of dealing with all aspects of a new build project.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have;
– Have experience working within house building for a leading house build developer.
– Have a strong track record working on 100+ unit projects.
– Have excellent customer and business communication skills.
– Experience managing Site Managers and Assistant Site Managers.
– You must have 5 years minimum experience of managing medium to large development, along with experience in the management of Health & Safety.
– You will have strong experience of working closely with customers offering excellent customer care while representing the brand.
If this role is not of interest to you but you are a Site Manager, Project Manager or Contracts Manager working within the decent homes or social housing new build market, please contact James Parsons on (Apply online only) or email (url removed)