Industrial Site Manager
Location: South East England England (Travelling will be involved, expenses paid for)
My client is a reputable man contractor who specialise in new build, fit out and refurbishment industrial projects, who are known for their strong track record for delivering projects on time and within budgets. They are looking for 2 Industrial Site Managers to join their growing team.
Site Manager– Overview
* Providing line management and coordinating all sub-contractors on site
* Carrying out site inductions and toolbox talks
* Ensuring health and safety is to the highest standard
* Reviewing RAMs
* Managing delivery of materials to site
* Ensuring the project is ran in line with programme and to a high quality
* Complete all appropriate reports and paperwork
* Reporting to the Project Manager
* Travelling will be involved- travel expenses paid for
Site Manager- Requirements
The ideal candidate must have a minimum of 3 years experience managing Industrial projects. You will also need:
* CSCS card
* First Aid
* Health and Safety
* Asbestos awareness
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong management skills
For more information please call Nikki Adams on (phone number removed).
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update