DA1, Stone, Kent
Due to continued growth, Wernick Power Solutions is looking to open their next Service Centre. For this new centre which will be located in Dartford, we are looking to now recruit a Service Centre Manager. Reporting to the General Manager your role will be to take full depot-level responsibility for the delivery of Wernick Power Solutions range of hire services, meeting customer service objectives, maximising the effective use of systems, assets and personnel to achieve or exceed budgeted income and profit.
You will also be responsible for safety, health, environmental, personnel and regulatory matters in accordance with company policies.
As Service Centre Manager, you will have responsibility for the following:
* Financial performance
* Service Standards
* People Management
* Compliance with Health, Environmental and Quality Systems
* Control of Assets and costs
To fill this role, you will be commercially aware and customer focused, with a tenacious, problem solving approach. You will be able to plan, prioritise and work under pressure as well as taking responsibility and having the ability to deliver results.
We are looking for a fantastic leader who sets a positive culture in the environment and someone who can effectively delegate and listen to others.
In addition, you will need the below essential skills to be successful through to interview stage:
* Experience in supervising or managing people in a commercially focused business
* Strong organisational and communication skills
* Customer facing experience in a technical service-related industry
* Liberate, numerate and IT literate (keyboard, data input and interpretation, basic use of Word, Excel, emailing and internet)
* Must hold a full driving licence valid in the UK
Ideally, the perfect candidate would also have the following desirable skills:
* Technical, supervisory or sales experience in power generation, general tool or plant hire industry.
* Knowledge, aptitude or visible interest in machines/electrics/industrial equipment
* Evidence of commercial awareness and achievement of financial targets
* Knowledge of power generation equipment and applications
* Certificated competence of IT literacy e.g. ECDL, MS Word or Excel.
In return for the above, you will be joining a well-established group of companies, who strive to be number one in our industry. We offer a competitive package for the right person, which includes a generous holiday allowance, pension and life assurance.
We welcome applications form all sectors of the community