Mitchell Maguire Ltd
Sales Manager – Timber Frame
Job Title: Sales Manager – Timber Frame
Industry Sector: Modern methods of construction, MMC, Timber Frame Solutions, Housebuilders, housing associations, architects, main contractors, cladding, external facades, structural envelope, building envelope, or any off-site construction
Area to be covered: London & South
Remuneration: £30,000-£40,000 + £20,000-£40,000 Uncapped Commission
Benefits: Car allowance & benefits package
The role of the Sales Manager Timber Frame Systems will involve:
The ideal applicant will be a Sales Manager Timber Frame Systems with:
· Proven field sales track record within timber frame or Off-site construction
· Will also consider strong backgrounds with a demonstrable track record of having sold into the housebuilder/ private developer marketplace
· Highly motivated and pro-active
· Ability to raise the profile of our clients brand and expand their customer base
· IT literate
· Excellent communication skills
· Hard working, this is a large patch, must be prepared to travel/ stay overnight when necessary etc.
· Est. 20 years+
· Circa £5-8m turnover
· 30 employees
· Privately held
Please contact Paul, Lee or Simon from Mitchell Maguire for an immediate interview.
Mitchell Maguire is a specialist Construction Field Sales Recruitment Consultancy, dealing exclusively with Construction Field Sales Jobs, Construction field sales vacancies and Specification field sales positions within: Modern methods of construction, MMC, Timber Frame Solutions, Housebuilders, housing associations, architects, main contractors, cladding, external facades, structural envelope, building envelope, off-site construction, roof trusses, panels, infill, D&B, Modular building, cladding, structural envelope
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.