New Romney, Kent
Logical PS are one of the UKs leading labour providers to the construction and nuclear sectors.
Our client, a world leader in facilities management and building services is currently looking for a work specifier/QC/QA Engineer for ongoing permanent work in the Romney Marsh area. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced enthusiastic Individual to join a well known world leader and have future opportunities for training and progression.
* Formulate and Management of Quality Documentation / Quality control
* Ensure compliance with Clients requirements and in accordance with approved construction drawings etc – Ensure conditions of quality plans are adhered to and LTRP are submitted to the clinte upon completion of projects.
* Document Control – Create and maintain records suitable for recording Technical Queries (TQ’s)
* Experience working in a customer service focused background
* Understanding and experience of facilities management within the building services industry
* PC literate with experience of MS Office applications i.e. Word & Excel
* Ability to motivate and empower staff
* Exceptional administration and time management skills
* Must be confident with dealing with high work loads
* Prepare & attend client & contractor meetings
* Attend operational meetings where required / take actions and follow them through.
Qualifications or Required Experience:
* Construction/ Building Maintenance supervisory experience
* Project Planning to point of delivery
* Risk Assessment & method statement preparation
* NEBOSH/IOSH General Certificate
Keywords: planning, p6, engineer, QA, QC, work co-ordinator, iosh, nebosh, Dungeness, EDF, Magnox, nuclear, CTC, counter terrorism, counter terrorist check, kent, ashford, folkstone, project manager, project management, construction
Please send your cv or call Hannah Woods for a call back