Sittingbourne, Sittingbourne, Kent, UK
Pro-Link Europe Limited
Our client, a Steel Fabricators and Architectural Metalworkers based in Sittingbourne, Kent have been established for 30 years with their contracts are based mainly on the Network Rail and London Underground networks and can be up to several million pounds each.
They are currently looking for a highly motivated, dedicated, confident and professional individual to fulfil the role of Project Manager with ambition to attain Directorship level in the near future.
In this role, you will be responsible for the management of a team to ensure the timely delivery of a varied range of bespoke fabricated metalwork products. Works will include involvement in tendering, design input and value engineering and all aspects of contract management with the associated Health & Safety requirements.
Skills & Experience;
• Experienced in all aspects of the construction steelwork industry.
• Experienced in running multiple projects.
• Network Rail and London Underground project management experience would be beneficial.
• Have excellent people management and communication skills.
• A good team player
• Detailed knowledge of Construction Contracts, particularly ICE, JCT & NEC 3.
• Ability to undertake contract programming, QS functions and cost management.
• Good computer literacy skills required, with a working knowledge of AutoCad.
• Broad knowledge of Quality and Environmental Standards and systems.
• Ability to promote the company at all levels, maintain and/or establish new relationships with clients and to identify opportunities to develop and expand the business long term.
• Business development or marketing experience would therefore be an advantage.
Location: Head Office based in Sittingbourne.
The job will be mainly based from the Head Office with the need for regular visits to London and the surrounding area.
Salary: Will be negotiable depending upon experience plus bonus based on company performance, pension and vehicle.
If the role of Project Manager is of interest to you please do apply with your CV and salary expectations and one of our team will be in touch shortly