Civil Engineering – Infrastructure and Highways
We have an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to join a privately owned regional civil engineering contractor with a turnover in the region of £100m. The business has over 50 years trading history and operates across multiple regions in the UK, delivering award winning civil infrastructure projects for a range of local authorities and private clients.
They are keen to speak to Project Managers from a main contracting background with experience delivering civil infrastructure projects including the construction of roads, public realm, structures, section 278 and 38 works, with a sound understanding of drainage and earthworks works.
Our client is currently extremely busy with new infrastructure schemes located across multiple regions including Doncaster, Leicester, Northampton, Bedford, Cambridge, Bury St Edmunds, Crawley, Canterbury, Basingstoke or Reading.
• Degree educated in relevant field.
• Relevant construction qualifications including CSCS card.
• Based in a commutable distance to the project.
• Relevant project experience.
Salary / package:
• £65,000 basic salary (negotiable on candidate experience)
• Company car or car allowance
• Good pension scheme
• 26 days holiday + banks holidays
Please contact Chris Wright for more information at Kenton Black Birmingham