Armagh, Armagh City Banbridge and Craigavon
Project Manager (Refrigeration) UK Travel £35-50k
INFORM3 are currently recruiting for a Project Manager able to oversee refrigeration projects from planning through delivery.
The successful candidate will lead the team to deliver a number of projects within the commercial sector and be responsible for the overall management and performance of the project team to ensure that all activities meet the programme, cost, safety and quality objectives.
This role will involve 2-3 days a week on site in London/South East England.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
* Ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget to agreed standards
* Be responsible for the day-to-day management of the project team
* Ensure the project budget and costs are managed effectively
* Identify risks and put mitigation measures in place
* Conduct regular reviews of drawings and document control on site
* Forecasts and reporting
* Commissioning and final handover
* 3+ years Project Management experience
* Commercially trained in a refrigeration/mechanically bias discipline
* Good knowledge of refrigeration systems and their installation
* A flexible team player adaptable to change
* Previous experience of working on multi discipline sites
* Ability to use own initiative and problem solving
* Good communication skills
This really is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful and highly experienced team where you can forge a long term, rewarding career.
For more information please feel free to contact Steve on (phone number removed)