Galway, County Galway
Candidate: Project Manager
Our client a Irish Contractor are currently recruiting for a Project Manager for Galway.
Due to our continued development and expansion, we are seeking a Project Manager to strengthen and enhance our team working on a number of high-profile projects across all sectors.
You will have the opportunity to develop your career and gain additional skills with a BIM enabled contractor.
* Third level degree in relevant discipline / where appropriate relevant experience.
* Minimum 5 years’ experience in project management, preferably with a Main Contractor.
* Experience of project planning software ASTA or MS Project.
* Excellent ability to analyse and interpret contractual documents.
* Proven excellent analytical and organisational skills.
* Superior oral and written communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills required.
* Flexibility and ability to adapt to a changing work environment are essential.
* Services experience an advantage
* Structural steel construction experience
* Building experience – Industrial/Commercial
* Must be able to effectively communicate technical topics to key stakeholders, management, and team members of both client and project team to influence decisions
* Managing a project from set-up to handover and evaluation
* Establish performance and delivery criteria, ensuring that client requirements are being met
* Execute the project via the companies’ Quality and Project Management system
* Ensure compliance of all documentation with companies’ procedures
* Maintain project information (project controls) within a structured filing system providing easily retrievable project data and historical records of key decisions made.
* Liaise with the client on KPI development and implementation
* Track and report at weekly client update meetings
* Planning of all resources including labour, materials and sub-contractors
* To manage and drive a large team to meet with all project requirements and deadlines
What’s on offer?
The company offers a substantial career development for all staff with an opportunity to achieve career and personal goals. This is an opportunity to join a progressive company where you will work on a range of interesting and challenging projects and have excellent career opportunities.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship’s already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorization to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered