Farrer Barnes is currently partnering with a large and well-respected organisation in South Kent looking for a Interim Payroll Systems Project Manager to join their team. Experience of hitting the ground running with payroll projects and administration will be a requirement.
Responsibilities will include:
– Ensuring the accuracy and completion of payrolls as allocated
– Implementing a new payroll system and streamlining the processes and systems to ease the payroll burden in the future
– Responding to and managing complex queries.
– Liaising with system service support desks to raise issues and manage problems
– Undertaking more complex payroll tasks, such as one off payment processing, complex absences, complex query resolution, calculation of and processing of advances, management of leaver payments and processing of bonuses
– Acting as the main point of contact for all staff payroll queries
– Advising managers and staff on statutory rights/payments and Company procedures
– Receiving and applying payroll amendments from government and regulatory bodies
– Calculating and administering temporary and permanent salary amendments
– Processing overtime, unpaid absences, and other ad hoc payments on a weekly and monthly basis
– Managing the administration of payroll employee benefits including staff loans, salary sacrifice schemes
– Pension auto-enrolment and RTI submissions
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.