Leeming Bar, Yorkshire
Job Title: Multi-Skilled Engineer
Location: Leeming Bar
Salary: £41,000 – £43,000 per annum
Benefits: Annual Leave, Plus 3 Bank Holidays, Pension, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Programme
Imperial Professionals are delighted to announce that we are working in partnership with a leading North Yorkshire large manufacturing organisation who over the last 8 months have doubled in size and still rapidly growing.
Due to their expansion they are looking to recruit another Multi-Skilled Engineer (electrical bias) on a full time , permanent basis.
• Maintain close attendance of the Production line, in order to provide Engineering solutions, and to assist in an operational capacity when required.
• Monitor all machines and ancillary plant during production (whilst maintaining notes and relevant log sheets).
• Ensure that any rectification is followed through to a satisfactory conclusion by effective communication with other members of the Engineering team, and Plant Manager.
• Assist in cold starting, size or product changes, cleaning in place and running a machine as and when required.
• Follow preventative maintenance / lubrication schedules and liaise with Engineering Manager(s) regarding spare parts requirements.
• Assist with installation work and give assistance to contractors, as and when required, ensuring that site standards are adhered to at all times.
• To ensure that prior to carrying out any intended work the relevant Departmental Management is notified in order to obtain permission to proceed.
• Ensure that any specific permits required to carry out any work is obtained before proceeding to work.
• Carry out any repair or maintenance work that is required, whilst ensuring the area or workshop is left in a clean and safe condition.
• The Technician is legally bound to make sure all guarding is functioning correctly.
• Use appraisals and one to one meetings with Team Managers to identify opportunities to train and develop to gain extra skills.
• Plan workload and seek opportunity to complete set personal objectives.
• Provide a detailed handover to the next shift ensuring all relevant information is passed on and understood.
• Participates in contributing ideas and completing all tasks to improve the plant and equipment performance, reliability and efficiency.
• Adopt and maintain working practices learnt on training programmes.
For more information on this opportunity please contact Dan Pilkington at Imperial Professionals
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.