Our client is one of the UK’s leading M&E contractor who has gained an excellent reputation for providing very high standards of workmanship at competitive prices within the mechanical and electrical building services industry.
Whether you require a full mechanical and electrical service (heating, ventilation, air-conditioning, plumbing, lighting, power, communications and security) from design through to fit out; aftercare support services for ongoing maintenance; or require energy efficiency savings on your property portfolio, my client provides a bespoke service, working with you through every phase of the process.
Due a recent increase in workload we currently require a Junior Electrical Design Engineer to join their growing team in Dartford, Kent.
The company offer a well-defined career plan for junior engineer’s offering fantastic career development opportunities as well as hands on experience that you would not often receive in the larger more corporate businesses.
They have been very fortunate that the last few years have been successful enabling them to store good cash reserves in the bank prior to covid which has enabled the business to continue operating at full capacity. Their client base has proven extremely loyal with repeat business which has given them a lot of confidence during these more difficult times.
• Assist with the design and supervision of projects, review technical requirements and scope of works.
• Agree deliverables with your Team Leader i.e. number of drawings and specification types.
• Carry out detailed design, production of tender documents, site snagging and witness testing.
• Liaise with the design team to co-ordinate detailed designs and agree manufacturers and samples.
• Assist your Team Leader with identifying and implementing your personal training/CPD requirements. Help develop working practices in the Company.
• Implement and manage QA systems and procedures on all projects.
• Implement Company Health and Safety Policy. Ensure all designs respond to the CDM regulations.
• Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) Degree or equivalent qualification
• 18 months minimum UK Building Services Experience
This role will pay somewhere in the region of £20-25K annually depending on experience.
Please contact Stephen Tiigah – (Email Removed)(url removed) for more information