Investigation & Administration Co-Ordinator
I have some great jobs on at the moment and this is one of them. If you have a good construction background, are happy visiting site and super organised and knowledgable in the construction industry then this could be your next position. Working with the Directors Executive Assistant you are a key person in the link between what is happening on site and the administration of it all. This role demands Experienced Construction personnel only, please make sure you read the job description before applying.
Overall purpose of role
* Support the Directors’ EA on a daily basis as required
* Support the Directors’ Executive Assistant to ensure the smooth running of Administration on projects.
Responsibilities & Key Tasks
* Liaising with clients on proposed works
* Potential to visit sites to discuss requirements with clients and potential access arrangements with on Site Manager
* Developing access strategy in conjunction with Investigation Site Manager and Directors’ EA
* Assessing plant, equipment and material requirements
* Programming in of works; potential to use Asta software.
* Ordering materials, plant and labour with support given by the Orders Dept and Directors’ EA
* Liaising with H&S, Design & Technical, Estimating and Business Development to ensure scope of works and delivering of works is fulfilled
* Ensuring clients and stakeholders are kept informed throughout the lead up, delivery and completion of works
* Submitting invoices to the client and chasing outstanding payments
* Provide cover for the Purchasing Assistant and Compliance/H&S Administrator under the direction of the Directors’ EA during holiday, sickness and busy periods
* Provide cover for Directors’ EA at holiday and peak periods as directed.
* Provide cover for holiday and peak periods as directed by Directors’ Executive Assistant
* Advanced user Microsoft Outlook email and calendars and MS Word.
* Attention to detail and analytical approach
* Excellent English language skills, dealing with telephone calls, visitors and emails appropriately.
* Ability to drive to the sites as required
* Competent user MS Excel, Word and Outlook
* Previous experience with software programme ASTA (desirable not essential as training will be provided).
Please send your CV, interviews w/c 9/11/2020