DA1, Dartford, Kent
Installation Programmer / Contracts Manager
We are a family run shopfront manufacturing and glazing company based in Dartford Kent covering the entire country, we’ve been established for 37 years and work for many high street names, the successful candidate would require experience within the commercial glazing industry or building trade and be capable of organising and planning the installation from order to completion working along side our in house CAD drawing office, this is a new position within our company.
* The position will be office based in Dartford
* Working hours 8am – 5pm Monday to Friday
The Installation Programmer / Contracts Manager position would include the following:
* Programming the installation of our shopfronts and glazing.
* Leasing with our in house CAD drawing department
* Leasing with our clients agreeing installation dates
* Leasing with our in house fabrication department to ensure agreed installation dates are maintained.
* Programming deliveries with CAD office to coincide with the installation date
* Arranging labour in advance of the installation date.
* Leasing with clients to ensure site is ready to accept installation on programmed date and follow up calls to ensure work is completed
* Arranging permits to work within shopping centres and high streets where required.
The potential candidate would need to have experience within the building trade ideally working within the commercial glazing industry.