Infrastructure Engineer – £30,000 to £40,000 – West Malling
A leading Financial Services organisation based in West Malling are currently going through a key transition within their technical department, over the next few months they will be migrating to the cloud and introducing Microsoft Azure to their 90+ department, eventually moving to a DevOps environment.
As an Infrastructure Engineer working with this company, your key role will be to support the existing infrastructure whilst playing a key role in digital initiatives going forward.
Key Requirements: –
* Manage incident and service request tickets, ensuring tasks are dealt with within SLA
* Work in accordance to the ITIL framework and internal governance standards by looking after areas such as change control, incident and problem management, asset management, continual service improvement and security best practice.
* Provide flexible support for scheduled changes, upgrades or troubleshooting after hours if necessary.
* Monitor Infrastructure health and respond to actual or predicted issues accordingly.
* Continuously look for improvements in technologies and processes.
* Support projects by delivering infrastructure related tasks.
* Participate in investigations and remediations on any reported security vulnerabilities or security breaches.
Design & Development
* Implementation of infrastructure design and build best practices
* Participate in technical design reviews
* Help drive technical enhancements across system real estate
* Raise concerns if requests will lead to quality, system performance or architectural issues.
* Implementation of architectural and technical best practices to improve the overall quality and speed of infrastructure deployment.
* Creation of documentation to reflect existing systems, infrastructure and processes including technical design documents.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.