Our client is a well-established player in the industry, successfully completing numerous projects across various sectors, including repeat work for some of the largest and best-known companies. With a long history of providing extraordinary service, they have grown into a leading company with a strong staff complement. Their culture is people-centric, rewarding hard work and development oriented, which proves its value in that most employees remain with them for extended periods.
This is a great opportunity to work with a long-standing company that offers great exposure and career growth while being in an outstanding environment.
ABOUT THE ROLE
• Ensure all company health & safety requirements are complied with
• Produce risk and method statements for mechanical services contracts
• Ensure each engineering contract operation is carried out profitably and on time
• To attend client meetings, design meetings and site meetings
• Coordinate daily activities of directly employed operatives
• Handover contracts on completion and manage aftercare issues
• The above list of job duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope of the role
ABOUT THE CANDIDATE
• Fully qualified installation electrician (Non-Negotiable)
• Extensive experience performing commercial and industrial electrical installation and maintenance work
• Experience managing teams of engineers on site
• Experience managing projects
• Estimating experience
• 18th edition
• 2391, EV charging qualifications
• Ideally a Lvl 4 Design and verification ideally
• Ideally SMSTS or other H&S qualification
• Keen to work with a progressive contractor and willing to contribute added value to the management team.
POINTS OF APPEAL
• This is a role with an established company with a family culture, where employees are valued and developed
• The company has been growing consistently and is a leading contractor working with large-scale clients.
• Be a part of a company that excels at what they do, leading the industry, and do it all in an environment that feels like home.
• £40,000 + basic salary, depending on experience
• Travel Expenses
• Transportation Provided