We are currently recruiting for an established gas, plumbing and heating company, established for over 40 years, who are going through an exciting period of growth.
As a result, we are looking for an individual to fulfil a Domestic Bathrooms/Plumbing and Heating Works Estimator role, enabling the client to provide estimated costings to their customers and complement their friendly and professional team.
The company is proud to operate with a strong and positive “can do” attitude with an equally strong team spirit and the entire organisation is customer-centric.
* To work as part of a team to provide estimated costing for bathroom refurbishment works as well as gas, plumbing and heating jobs.
* To visit sites where necessary as well as working off engineer remote feedback via our cloud-based system.
* To work as part of a team to ensure all estimating is done as efficiently and professionally as possible.
Key skills and attributes:
* Extensive knowledge and experience of plumbing, heating and bathrooms required
* Excellent communication skills
* Excellent organisation and planning
* Excellent numeracy skills
* Works well as part of a team
* UK driving licence essential
There is some degree of flexibility in terms of the hours available, so the client is happy to entertain either full or part time hours. A favourable salary awaits, largely depending on experience and hours preferred
If you have the knowledge and experience we are seeking, then we would very much like to hear from you with an up to date CV, showcasing your experience, relevant to this exciting new role.