We are a small but rapidly growing ecommerce company selling household, garden and pet products to our growing customer base across the UK and USA.
We are looking to recruit several out-of-hours Customer Services and Social Media Assistants to join our small, friendly team to extend the hours that we provide first-class customer services to our customers both in the UK and USA.
Various shifts are available, working either weekends or evenings (or a combination).
You’ll be responding to customer queries and providing first-class customer support via social media, email, telephone and live chat.
You’ll need to be able to work quickly and efficiently, have good time management, a pleasant telephone and email manner and a good standard of written English.
Please be aware that you will be working alone in our unit on the Medway City Estate late into the evening/weekends. Please only apply if you are comfortable with this.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Responding to customer queries via social media, email, telephone and live chat
• Taking customer orders over the telephone
• Responding to customer messages/posts on Facebook and Instagram, encouraging conversation around our products which will hopefully lead to engagement and sales
• Processing returns and refunds
• Opening/closing the premises some days, so you’ll be a key holder
It would be helpful if you have experience of the following:
• A good standard of general internet use
• MS Word
• MS Excel
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.