My client are a business that I have personally had the pleasure of working with for the last 7 years. They are a well respected and reputable contractor operating within the high end residential refurbishment sector in London and the western home counties. They were established over 20 years ago and have built a reputation for exceptional quality of delivery and as a result are recommended by a number of London’s most recognised architect and design practises.
They pride themselves on being able to attract some of the sectors best talent but also manage to retain they staff by ‘looking after them’ and providing them with a platform to develop their careers whilst delivering projects on some of the capitals finest residences. Their project portfolio includes basement excavation, façade retentions, structural alterations and cut and carve through to sympathetic restorations and super prime internal fit outs completed to an uncompromising standard.
Role: Contracts Manager
This candidate will be leading this project with the support of an assistant site manager whilst reporting closely to a visiting contracts manager. The successful candidate must have experience undertaking high end refurbishments within the high end residential sector. If they so wish, the successful candidate will also be provided the opportunity to progress their career into project management with the necessary support and training to help develop their career.
* Assume responsibility for all aspects of project delivery post contract award.
* Project planning, client and subcontractor liaison, management of internal team members, financial management.
* Cost reporting, change management, profitability, managing quality.
* Administration of the contract conditions and client requirements, formal documented handovers, management of snagging and defects completing with agreement and settlement of the final account, with clients and our supply chain.
* Time management and organisation skills
* Excellent communication skills
* Advanced IT skills
* Good work ethic
* Clear and strong communication skills
* Personable and approachable
* Enjoy working as part of a team
* Ability to multitask and not get flustered under pressure
* Ability to meet to deadlines
* Good attention to detail
* Desire to progress and develop career
This is the ideal role for someone who is looking to further their career within the prime residential market and gain the additional training and experience to take their career to the next level