Commissioning Manager required for a contract role, on a nuclear project in Reading. The successful commissioning manager will be tasked to deliver an energy centre and substations.
Commissioning Manager core duties
· Creating detailed commissioning plans for mechanical systems.
· Lead final performance tests.
· Preparation of handover certificates and associated documentation.
· Checking physical progress statements.
· Plan method statements and risk assessments.
Key skills, experience & qualifications
· The commissioning manager should have a thorough understanding of BSIRA & CIBSE guidelines.
· Mechanically biased with gas boiler & HVAC experience.
· The ability to carry out complex commissioning activities.
· Understanding of equipment tagging systems.
· The ability to lead and chair meetings.
This is an opportunity to join our client on a well renowned & complex project. Candidates must hold/be able to obtain security clearance.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.