Wye Consult + Design Ltd
Wye Consult + Design Ltd specialise in the detailed design of smart infrastructure within the built environment. We work primarily with systems integrators, main/M&E contractors and architects on all types of construction projects including offices, hospitals and airports.
We are currently looking for a part-time Business Development Manager to drive the business forwards to achieve our target marketing plan.
You will play a lead role within the team, with the potential to deploy your talents in a number of different ways.
This role will involve developing and maintaining a network of contacts with systems integrators, specialist consultants and contractors in order to bid and secure projects and frameworks as required on a regional and national basis.
Already an experienced business development professional, you will have a deep understanding of the construction industry, ideally from an M&E or Main Contractor bias.
Furthermore, you will be encouraged to research and advise on market innovations and assist the team in the implementation thereof.
We would welcome applications from candidates with the following;
· Knowledge of IT, physical security and AV infrastructure, including structured cabling, wLAN, LAN and appropriate applications.
· Demonstrable business development history in working successfully within a similar environment
· Target driven, smart and commercial understanding individual.
· Able to work on your own initiative, whilst displaying a commitment to contribute to, and learn from, the wider team.
· An appreciation of electrical and IT infrastructure design and construction.
· Able to work effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines.
Equality, diversity and inclusion:
Equality, diversity, and inclusion (EDI) are at the heart of our organisation. We promote equal opportunities and employ initiatives to create an inclusive workplace culture.
At Wye Consult + Design, we encourage flexible working, and we support our staff to create a work-life balance which works for them and welcome candidates looking for career flexibility. We are open to discussing flexible working at interview stage…… click apply for full job details
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.