IG11, Wall End, Greater London
This is an opportunity to be involved in one of the largest and most iconic residential developments happening in the UK. A brand new development which includes 12 RC frame blocks ranging from 7 to 28 storeys; split over 4 large phases to deliver a total of 1,100 residential apartments and penthouses.
Phase 1 of the project started in late 2021, with 2 blocks currently completing RC frame construction and externals, while one of the blocks has started first fix – with phase 2 starting in July 2022; with phase 1 consisting of 240 units and phase 2 a further 300 units including a 28 storey tower.
This is a unique opportunity for an Assistant Site Manager to join the project at a very early stage in the projects life cycle to focus on internal fit-out from 1st fix to handover; whilst also having an involvement in externals – responsible initially for a blocks containing 58 and 68 units respectively. You would start on Block A, then move on to block B with a view to then move on the Phase 2 of the project.
* 8 Year development
* An iconic RC frame apartment development
* 1,100 units over 12 blocks up to 28 storeys
* Mentorship from an industry expert
* Very long term project with exceptional opportunities to progress
* Excellent earning potential & a great environment to work in
The ideal candidate will be a Assistant Site Manager with a background in delivering new build residential schemes; able to manage programmes & budgets, and successfully lead a site team to deliver an exceptional quality product, with key focus on detail and an eye for quality.
Experience in working on large scale residential led RC frame developments focusing on internal fit-out taking apartments from 1st fix through to handover is vital for this opportunity; whilst experience in dealing with externals on RC frame developments is a bonus.
The company in question are an established developer with successful divisions that operate in London and the South East, who focus on making large high end plots on each development.
* £350M Turnover Business with growth plans to reach £1BN turnover
* Excellent financial position
* Great reputation in the industry
* Excellent opportunities for progression
* Track record of promoting from within
* Long term pipeline of future projects
What’s on Offer
* Salary up to £50,000
* £5,500 Car Allowance or Top Spec Company Car & Fuel Card
* 10% Pension
* Bonus Scheme – 15% Bonus Paid Annually & Quarterly
* Christmas Shutdown
* Excellent Package
If you are interested in this Assistant Site Manager opportunity, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV and a member of team will be in touch to discuss the opportunity further