GSW Consultancy are delighted to be working with a family run Fire Door safety business based near Dartford.
My client are looking for a Area Supervisor that will be responsible for some of the following core duties:-
* Manage site-based teams to ensure daily targets are achieved.
* Excellent organizational skills.
* Communicate directly with clients and other onsite contractors.
* Produce daily reports back to head office for installation updates.
* Monitoring all installation works to ensure they are completed to the required standard.
* Control of deliveries to the working site.
* Sign off procedures with photo evidence for ALL doors and issued to the office on a weekly basis.
* Deal with any individual cases that may lead to a potential complaint within a timely manner.
* Liaising directly with key client staff including liaison officers and site managers to ensure progress updates are received.
* Maintaining on site stock levels and reporting back to the factory when these are becoming low.
* Understanding the rules and regulations for the site and installation and making sure the onsite operatives are aware of the site procedures.
* Liaising directly with Production Team to ensure Contracts and Projects remain on target in line with client’s expectations.
* Attend weekly and monthly meetings with clients when required.
* To be an ambassador of the company and always remain polite and professional
Role and Responsibilities:
Management of Supervisors and their Installation Teams
* Attend weekly Supervisors meeting to review progress and ensure targets are being met.
* Advising on improved method of works and continuing to develop the installation teams.
Daily liaison with Contract Coordinator and Office Support Teams.
* Ensure client communications are being kept to the highest standard and routine communication with the Contract Coordinator which allows for clients to be updated on time