A great opportunity has arisen for a Mobile Air Conditioning Engineer to work with a leading Facilities Management provider, working on a full time, permanent basis in Tonbridge .
Air Conditioning Engineer Responsibility:
– Planned maintenance and reactive work to plant and AC systems.
– Pro-actively use the Maximo CAFM platform to improve operating efficiency.
– Ensure that the systems are also used to full effect to support our customers business
– Support the Facilities Manager in implementing the successful management strategy for the Account.
Air Conditioning Engineer Qualifications and Skills:
– F-GAS 2079 CAT 1
– IPAF / PASMA
– UK Driving License
Air Conditioning Engineer Salary and benefits:
– 26 days plus bank holidays
– Great company pension
– Life assurance
– Company Shares
– Other company perks
If you are interested in the AC Engineer role, please click the apply button now or contact Dan at One Way for more information.