West Malling, Kent
James Frank Associates
Our client, a leading business in the IT sector is seeking an Administration Coordinator to join their team on a full-time, permanent basis.
Due to growth within the business our client is looking to hire an Administration Coordinator to their team, supporting three technical teams within the department, working with management and the teams individually to ensure administrative needs are met within the business, completing tasks to a high standard with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail at all times.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience supporting a business with administrative tasks, working on a combination of day to day support and project work. The successful applicant will also have previous experience of overseeing a team.
Due to the location of the office candidates will be required to have access to their own vehicle and a valid UK driving license.
– Provide admin support to three technical teams, working with the management team to ensure administrative and operational needs are met
– Be responsible for the design and implementation of processes and workflows, demonstrating a process-driven approach
– Work with the technical teams to oversee the coordination of technical tickets, resource allocation and diary management
– Liaise with customers over the phone during busy periods
– Provide complex diary management and scheduling support
– Draft company documentation
– Coordinate ordering business supplies
– Take meeting minutes
– Fulfil all administrative duties including filing and scanning
– A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a fast-paced Administrative role where accuracy and attention to detail are required at all times
– Confident liaising with colleagues, clients and departments of all levels
– Confident managing a busy work diary
– Able to liaise with third parties
– Process-driven with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail in all tasks
– Experience in scheduling
– Excellent communication, both written and vernal
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Administration Coordinator to join a thriving business at an exciting time of growth, where you will be given the chance to work with senior managers and directors in the business, along with an experienced team in a fast-paced environment.
Due to the location of the office candidate will be required to have access to their own vehicle.
CVs are being reviewed so please apply now for immediate consideration.